Mezzanine Goods Lifts
Mezzanine Floor Goods Lifts
The Company is one of the front Runner in Manufacturing Material Handling Equipment and Mezzanine Goods Lifts in India With an ISO 9001-2015 Certification. The core focus of the company lies in superior quality and excellent customer services. Technovision Engineers Pvt. Ltd. Manufacturer & Supplier of a wide range of products which include Mezzanine Floor Goods Lifts such as Vertical Mezzanine Lifts, Mezzanine Access Lifts,Custom Mezzanine Lift, etc.
Technovision 'Mezzanine Goods Lift' is widely used to move the material from one floor to another floor with great safety. It is a self-supported free standing structure.
Series 'Mezzanine Goods Lift' is available with lifting capacity up to 2000kgs, carriage size 1500x1500mm and travel height 16.0Mtrs.
Modular design with MS tubular structure with 'T' guide and vertical 'H' beams. Carriage is MS fabricated tubular structure with checkered platform. Carriage is covered with MS perforated sheet at non-operating sides, operating sides are provided with collapsible doors. Vertical structure has provided with MS bracing and can be also covered with MS perforated sheet optionally.
Carriage lifting & lowering movement is controlled with SEW Fail Safe Motor and speed Reduction Gear Box with the help of Chain & sprockets mechanism.
- 2 Nos. of spring loaded Safety cams are provided to arrest sudden fall of the carriage due to failure of lifting chains. Bottom Safety Limit Switch provided to prevent carriage from hammering the ground in case of failure of the level floor limit switch
- Chain Tensioner Limit Switch provided to stop the carriage in case of the lifting chains are pulled out due to any external obstruction in the upward / downward movement of the carriage
- Top safety counter weight limit switch provided to cut-off the main power supply in case the carriage does not stop due to the failure of top floor level limit switch
- Landing station collapsible doors are interlocked with electro-mechanical limit switches.
- Common contactor is provided to cut-off the main power supply if the up/down contactor is failed.
Please specify the technical details as under:
- UDL Capacity, Kgs: Please specify Load carrying capacity.
- Carriage Size, mm: Width x Depth x Height
- Vertical Travel, mm:
- Number of Stops: G + 1/ G + 2 / G + 3 etc.
- Please specify the location for installation.